✓ Item added to your cart list
Osteocare Liquid - It helps ensures adequate intake of calcium and trace elements, that is vital for optimum bone health and bone mineralisation. Osteocare Liquid is developed with a formula that includes the full-recommended daily allowances of calcium and magnesium, which play a vital role in bone development, along with vitamin D3 and zinc.
How it works?
Calcium and magnesium, along with vitamin D3 and zinc, play a vital role in bone development.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal bone growth and development by helping the bones absorb calcium.
- Magnesium promotes electrolyte balance, normal muscle function, and maintenance of bones
How to take Osteocare Liquid:
- Children: (1-2 years) 1 teaspoon twice daily.
- Children: (3-12 years) 2 teaspoons 2-3 times daily.
- Adults: (men & women) 2 teaspoons twice daily.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: 2 teaspoons twice daily is recommended.
- 1 teaspoon = approx. 5ml.
Caution before taking Osteocare Liquid:
- Always read the product directions before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if your have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism), or if on medication.
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
Osteocare Liquid contains:
Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D