✓ Item added to your cart list
Women are increasingly looking to maintain health naturally during the menopause. Menopace is an effective formulation of 21 nutrients, which can be taken alongside or independently of HRT.
Menopace Tablets contain an effective combination of nutrients in order for women to maintain natural nutrition and health throughout and after the menopause.
Benefits of Menopace Tablets
- Natural Balance: Includes vitamin B complex, zinc and magnesium, which work together to help regulate changes in hormone balance.
- Nutrients for skin collagen: Menopace includes vitamin C to help the body maintain collagen production, along with copper, zinc and other minerals important to collagen deposition.
- Healthy bones: Menopace provides magnesium, zinc, and vitamin D, to help maintain strong bones. These nutrients facilitate bone mineralisation, the uptake of calcium, and may help maintain bone density.
- Heart Health: Menopace includes antioxidants like selenium and vitamin E, to help balance cholesterol levels in the blood. Optimal levels of vitamins B6, B12, and folic acid also help maintain healthy lower levels of a blood amino acid called homocysteine that is independently linked to heart health.
Directions for the use of Menopace Tablets:
- One tablet per day with or immediately after any main meal.
- Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink.
- Menopace should not be taken on an empty stomach.
- Menopace can be continued after the menopause for as long as required.
- Do not exceed the recommended tablet intake.
Caution before taking Menopace:
- Always read the product directions before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism), or if on medication.
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
- Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
Vitamin A (2500iu), Vitamin D (200iu), Vitamin E (Natural Source), Vitamin C, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, P. A. B. A., Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Iodine, Manganese, Copper, Chromium, Selenium, Soy isoflavone extract providing the active constituents: