✓ Item added to your cart list
Stud 100 Desensitizing Spray For Men contains a mild anaesthetic that safely and effectively delays male ejaculation.
Its unique formula makes sure that your intimate moments last longer, giving your partner to catch up for a more sensual and romantic experience.
How to use Stud 100 Desensitizing Spray For Men:
- Spray on the head and shaft of the penis, normally between 5 and 15 minutes before intercourse.
- Use the minimum effective number of sprays, which will vary from 3 to 8 depending upon the individual.
- Each can contains 120 metered doses.
- Do not use more than 24 sprays in 24 hours.
- Stud 100`s active ingredient is Lidocaine, a well-known anaesthetic. It delays ejaculation by reducing the sensitivity of the penis, significantly prolonging intercourse and providing greater satisfaction for both partners.
- Stud 100 can be used with both latex and non-latex condoms: Stud 100 has been tested with leading brand condoms and meets the BSI Test Protocol.
- Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin, or use if your partner is pregnant. If you have, or have had, liver or kidney problems ask your doctor before using the spray. Not recommended for use in the elderly.
Lidocaine 9.6% w/w