✓ Item added to your cart list
Phenergan Tablets 10mg are used to treat allergic conditions such as hayfever, rashes or hives or to prevent travel sickness.
Phenergan Tablets 10mg contains 10mg phenergan hydrochloride which acts as an antihistamine to keep you free from allergy symptoms like hayfever and rashes. It is also effective in soothing away insomnia, travel sickness, and nausea.
These tablets work by making you feel more relaxed, and can be used as a mild sedative for both adults and children.
How to take Phenergan Tablets:
In allergic conditions e.g hayfever:
- Children 5-10 years: Either a single dose of 1 or 2 tablets at night or 1 tablet twice daily. Total dose must not exceed 2 tablets per day.
- Children over 10 years old and adults: Start with one tablet twice a day, this may be increased to two tablets three times a day if necessary.
In travel sickness:
- Children 5-10 years: A single tablet (10mg) given at night. This may be repeated after 6-8 hours if necessary
- Children over 10 years and adults (including the elderly): Two tablets the night before the journey. This may be repeated after 6-8 hours if necessary.
Caution before taking Phenergan Tablets:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding -Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant. Phenergan Tablets should not be taken 2 weeks before birth.
- You should not take Phenergan Tablets if you are breast-feeding. This is because small amounts may pass into mothers’ milk. This can be harmful to your baby.
- If you are breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine.
- Driving and using machines - You may feel drowsy or sleepy after taking this medicine. If this happens, do not drive or use any tools or machines.
- If you are under 2 years of age, and if problems persist please consult doctor.