✓ Item added to your cart list
Otrivine Nasal Drops contain the active ingredient, xylometazoline hydrochloride, which help to reduce nasal mucus and inflammation in blood vessels by opening up and clearing nasal passages. This spray helps to provide up to 10 hours of relief from the nasal congestion in as little time as 2 minutes.
How to use:
Directions for using Otrivine Nasal Spray (sinusitis):
For adults and children over 12 years of age, spray once in each nostril 1 to 3 times daily.
Steps for using the spray:
- Clear your nose.
- Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into a nostril.
- Depress the pump once and sniff at the same time
- Repeat for the other nostril.
Do not use Otrivine Nasal Spray Menthol:
- If you are allergic to xylometazoline hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients in the spray
- If you have had recent neurosurgery
- If the child is under 12 years of age
- If you are allergic to other decongestants
- Do not use the bottle past 28 days of opening.
Side Effects to consider when using Otrivine Nasal Drops:
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients of the drops, or to other decongestants.
- Do not use if you have had recent neurosurgery.
- The Adult Nasal Drops should not be used for infants or children under 12 years of age.
- If you are pregnant or taking other medicines or are under a doctor's care, consult your doctor before using Otrivine.
- Decongestants should not be used for more than seven consecutive days.
- Ask you doctor before using if you have heart of circulatory disease.
Active ingredient : xylometazoline hydrochloride (0.1% w/v).
Other ingredients: sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, sodium acid phosphate, disodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride and water.