✓ Item added to your cart list
Imedeen Prime Renewal Skincare Tablets target and fight the effects of hormonal ageing. Its exclusive marine complex is enhanced with soy extract and zinc, combined with an advanced protection complex that blends white tea, lycopene and grape seed extract. The evening tablet also contains added chamomile, which soothes, calms and helps to renew the skin overnight.
Imedeen Prime Renewal helps to improve the skin’s firmness, stimulates collagen regeneration and protect collagen and elastin fibres against harmful UV rays, while also renewing skin cells and reducing the visibility of hyper pigmentation and age spots. Prime Renewal will also help the skin on your face and body to feel softer, smoother and suppler.
Directions for taking Imedeen Prime Renewal:
- Take two tablets daily – morning and evening.
- The protective ViTea complex will start to take effect immediately.
- You will begin to notice visible results in just 12-24 weeks.
Caution before taking Imedeen Prime Renewal:
- People with a known allergy to seafood or soy should not take Imedeen Prime Renewal.
- Imedeen Prime Renewal contains chamomile extract and may cause an allergic reaction in individuals sensitive to the Asteraceae/Compositae plant family (e.g. ragweed and chrysanthemums).
- Pregnant or lactating women should not take any supplememts unless recommended by their doctor or health professional.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep away from children.
Imedeen Prime Renewal contains:
- Marine Complex - Contains fish proteins and polysaccharides similar to those found naturally in the skin's supporting tissue.
- Soy extract - Structurally similar to estrogen, it helps synthesise collagen - an important protein for skin structure and firmness.
- Chamomile extract (in evening tablets only) - Renowned for its calming, soothing effect on skin.
- Zinc - Essential for skin integrity and healthy cell renewal.
- ViTea - An advanced antioxidant complex that helps protect skin against UV-induced damage. Daily dosage contains: white tea extract, lycopene, Grape seed extract and vitamins C E.
- White tea extract (Camellia Sinesis) - White tea possesses the same polyphenols and antioxidants as green tea but in larger amounts, helping to protect skin against free radical damage.
- Lycopene - An antioxidant which has been scientifically shown to be twice as effective as beta-carotene and 100 times more potent than vitamin E at combating free radical damage.
- Grape Seed Extract - Works synergistically with lycopene, forming a protective shield around collagen and elastin proteins in the dermis.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is an antioxidant that plays an important role in the formation of collagen.
- Vitamin E - Renowned for its skin benefits, vitamin E works alongside other antioxidant nutrients to prevent free radical damage.