✓ Item added to your cart list
Freederm Facial Cleanser is an antibacterial facial cleanser that is suitable for all skin types and is especially suitable for sensitive or problem skin. It can be used on its own, or as part of a medicated skin care regime in conjunction with an acne or spot treatment such as Freederm Gel.
Dermatologically tested, Freederm Lotion is an antibacterial cleanser that works without drying the skin, leaving it soft and supple. It's also non comedogenic, which means that it doesn't have the aggravating effects ordinary cleansers can have on spot prone skin.
How Does It Work?
- Freederm facial cleanser is designed to be tough on spot-causing dirt and bacteria, but gentle on your skin
- It contains antibacterial ingredients that fight the bacteria which can aggravate spots
- It cleanses to remove dirt and impurities that can clog pores
- Thanks to its gentle formula, it won’t irritate or dry your skin
- The result: spot-prone skin is kept clear, soft and health
How to use Freederm Facial Cleanser:
- Use Freederm Lotion every morning and evening in place of your usual soap or cleanser.
- Apply using your fingertips, taking care to avoid contact with the eyes.
- Gently massage into the skin using a small circular action.
- Wipe away any excess using cotton wool or, if you prefer, rinse off with warm water.
- If you are also using other skincare treatments or make-up, apply after using Freederm Lotion.
- If you are using other skin treatments or make-up, apply these after using Freederm Lotion.
- For further instructions, remember to read and retain the information leaflet supplied inside each pack before you start to use Freederm Lotion.
Caution before using Freederm Facial Cleanser:
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients in Freederm Lotion.
- Do not store Freederm Lotion above 25°C.
- Keep in a safe place where children cannot see or reach it.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the container
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Freederm Facial Cleanser contains:
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth 20, Paraffinum Liquidium, Isopropyl Myristate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Phenoxyethanol.