✓ Item added to your cart list
Freederm Exfoliating Facial Wash especially formulated to penetrate deep into the pores to thoroughly cleanse the skin and help to control excess sebum (oil). It’s foaming, exfoliating action helps leave your skin smooth and invigorated.
How to use Freederm Exfoliating Facial Wash:
- Use regularly, whenever you feel you want to give your skin a deep clean.
- Wet your face and apply Freederm exfoliating facial wash, gently massaging it into the skin using a small circular action
- Rinse off thoroughly with warm water
- Pat your face dry with a clean, soft towel
- If you're using other skin treatments (like Freederm gel), moisturisers (like Freederm zone balancing moisturiser) or make-up, apply these after using Freederm exfoliating facial wash
Caution before using Freederm Exfoliating Facial Wash:
- If you're using other skin treatments (like Freederm gel or moisturiser) or make-up, apply these after using Freederm exfoliating facial wash.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to, or experience irritation from, any of the ingredients.
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Freederm Exfoliating Facial Wash contains:
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Niacinamide, Polyquaternium-7, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross Polymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Disodium EDTA, Jojoba Esters, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazonlinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, CI 77007, CI 42090:2.