✓ Item added to your cart list
Beechams Max Strength All In One Capsules provide effective relief from pain, congestion and chesty cough.
It contains three ingredients - paracetamol, phenylephrine hydrochloride and guaifenesin - to provide relief of symptoms associated with colds and flu including:
- aches and pains
- chesty cough
- blocked nose
- sore throat
- painful sinuses
How to take:
- Adults, the elderly and children aged 16 years and over: For oral use. Swallow 2 capsules whole with water, do not chew, every four hours as required. Do not take more than 8 capsules (4 doses) in any 24 hour period.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not take for more than 5 days without asking your doctor. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Patients suffering from chronic cough or asthma should consult a physician before taking this product.
- Do not take if you are allergic to any ingredients in the product.
- Do not take with a cough suppressant or any other cold and flu products.
- If you are taking medication or are under medical care, consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Contains paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
- This product should not be used during pregnancy or when breast feeding without medical advice.
Always Read the Label
Possible side effects of Beechams Ultra All In One:
Skin Rashes, Stomach Upset, Headaches, Vomiting, Tingling and Cooling of the Skin.
Each capsule contains the active ingredients: Paracetamol 500 mg, Guaifenesin 100 mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 6.1 mg